.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} MondayLunchCrew: Catch the monkey

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Catch the monkey

I'm not easily discouraged.

Last night, I cast on again for Monkey on size 2 needles. Which is what the pattern called for, but I've been doing a lot of sock knitting on size 1 needles, which turns out was too small for this yarn and pattern. Yes, I probably should have known better.

A little more knitting tonight and this is the result. It's really nice to be working on something for myself and be able to show progress.

monkey1.jpg IMG_3306.JPG

So far, it's been quite enjoyable. So far so good on the sizing. We'll see how it goes when we get to the heel.

Labels:


Comments:
Oooooooh, I've just finished my JayWalkers last night...and I'm itching to cast on for another pair of socks...I think this is going to be it!
 
Oh May - it's looking REALLY GOOD now! That yarn is really great for that pattern. I may have to start Monkey for some holiday knitting (though I may try it toe-up because I LOVE toe-up.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?