.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} MondayLunchCrew: moleskine city notebooks

Saturday, September 23, 2006

moleskine city notebooks

molekinenotebooks1-press.jpg

Wow. The moleskine city notebooks are coming out soon. This is just what I need.

I've been doing this for the last few years now for my travels: I get a notebook and for each big trip I take, I use it to take notes of les bonnes adresses and keep notes for future reference. I copy things I see from magazines and travel books and essentially make my own travel book for future trips. I never did think to use a moleskine for it, but that's probably because the bigger books were harder to find. They are much easier to find these days and would have to consider using one of them for future trips. I'll be willing to transfer it all to a new city book if they have one for my cities. It's quite inspirational.

What a great idea! I can't wait until I get to see them in stores.

For moleskine fans:

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?