.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} MondayLunchCrew: Harbour Front on a beautiful day

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Harbour Front on a beautiful day

My mom is vegetarian, and I enjoy eating a vegetarian meal now and then myself. Today is the last day of the Vegetarian Food Fair down at York Quay Centre near the harbour front. Mom, Dad, G and I decided to go check out the show. I took along the camera so I could get some photos. I've actually never been to the harbour front area myself!

It was very windy and not warm, but the sky was very clear and the lighting beautiful. Here are some photos of the area by the York Quay Centre.

The powerplant art gallery foot bridge boats CN Tower boats Sailboat

We caught two RC boats in the fountain pool. My parents were admiring how the two gentlemen playing with the boats were enjoying their retirement.

RC boats RC boats Hope you had a great weekend!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?