Monday, August 21, 2006
Some progress at grocery store; or is it adaptation?
Crying over the lack of:
- Unsweetened silk soy milk (green box)
- Spiral cut ham
- ready to eat chicken breast
- Any decent meat at the local grocery
- Can't find seitan anywhere
- No skim that tastes like 2%.
- Light silk soy (even if it only comes here in one flavor in Canada).
- Spiral cut ham was spotted on occassion.
- Ready to eat chicken breast has shown up. Not as tasty, but I'm happy with it.
- Boxes of ready to eat organic salad
- Horray for Whole Foods, White House Meats and Pusateris for having decent meat and fish. We have to drive far, but at least we can get some.
- Unsweetened silk soy milk, not to mention all the other 'drinks and products'.
- No Cinnamon N' Brown Sugar whipped cream cheese spread
- Still no seitan anywhere!
The market is catching up and I'm adapting.