.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} MondayLunchCrew: Sofa Cushion Diving

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sofa Cushion Diving

I thought I had lost a big yarn needle in the sofa cushions so I went digging for them. Didn't find the needle, but did find a needle threader that I thought I had lost and this:

fortune cookie?

No idea where it's from or how it got in the sofa. Love how it's just like a fortune cookie and of course, love the message. In fact, I've met some dear friends through my stitching indeed.

And the needle I thought I had lost? I turned the house upside down looking for it, and when G came home, I had to ask him to keep an eye out and help me look for it. Of course, he doesn't know what it looks like, so I took out my needle case to show him one like it, and lo and behold, the needle was in the needle case.

Of course.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?