.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} MondayLunchCrew: Where I tried to take a photo of the sweater...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Where I tried to take a photo of the sweater...

I made the effort of laying out the on going sweater for the blog. It's nearly done. It's getting to the stage where I'm about to decrease and start on the 2nd sleeve. But nothing in this house can be laid out on the carpet without a visitor coming by to check it out.

We see here, the left sweater sleeve and body. The sweater is knit from side to side in one piece. I love making a sweater this way. The worst part has always been sewing up and this time, I won't have to do much of that.

Flour visits sweater

Very quickly, visiting the sweater became lying on sweater. I guess this means when one day I make her, her own blanket she'll like it.

lying on sweater

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?