.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} MondayLunchCrew: Blender pen transfers rock!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Blender pen transfers rock!

I was reading the article on blender pen transfers last week on Photojojo and was really intrigued. I had images I could use and a bone folder, so all I needed was the blender pen. Since we were in the neighbourhood, G and I went to Loomis and picked up a blender pen. It's been said that photocopies worked best, but I was more interested in trying out magazine type glossy pages and inkjet printed ones. I had good success with the magazine pages and will be trying something with inkjet this afternoon after work. Now my mind is spinning on all the things I could do with this.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?