.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} MondayLunchCrew: Knitting on a plane

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Knitting on a plane

G managed to get a photo of me knitting on the many flights to Asia: me This one was cast on at the airport and immediately attracted a girl about 9 or 10 who decided to come over and ask me questions about knitting and who was interested in just watching me knit. It might have been the lighting on the plane or my general restlessness, but somehow through 30 hours of travel I managed to have made less progress on my knitting than one road trip to MI. (5 hours max.). It made no sense to me, but is a good note for future travels. And while here in the middle of summer I can still knit a wool piece in air conditioning, I couldn't do it in the humidity of spring in Taipei. No progress was made on my knitting until the plane ride home. Good thing I don't live there, or I'd get very little knitting done.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?