.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} MondayLunchCrew: Some Progress

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Some Progress

I figured that I need to give some progress on what I've been up to craft wise. Here's the cross stitch piece that I've been working on. The John Clayton Paris piece, almost 50% done: xs And on the knitting front, I've been working on a vest in Lion Brand Woolease quick and thick, it's moving fast, here's the back and front as of last night. The front is nearly done today. Soon, piecing together and working the neck and armbands. I needed to work on something quick and cheap and this sure fits the bill. I'll have the vest in time to wear for the spring. The Back: vestback The Front: vestfront That's it! Quick Flour photo, she's just had her spay surgery and she's in a lot of pain and is rather cranky. This photo is from before her surgery: Flour

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?