.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} MondayLunchCrew: Happy Valentine's Day

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

G's birthday was yesterday and we celebrated by not cooking! We had delivery. We'll have delivery again tonight to celebrate Valentine's day. Oh, how the times have changed now that there's Flour. But it's all worth it since we love her so. For his birthday request of cufflinks, I went and got him a pair of the "Return to Tiffany's" silver ovals which he wore to work today. Looks quite lovely with all the dark and patterned shirts he got for Xmas from his family. And I'm thrilled that he finally is wearing French Cuffs and I can finally buy cufflinks. (I've always said I wanted a man who wears cufflinks.) Here's wishing everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?