.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} MondayLunchCrew: Feeling accomplished

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Feeling accomplished

Cross posted on Team Canada blog. Here's my finished project! My very first pair of socks. It was definitely challenging. I remade the first sock 3 times before I was satisfied with it. Mostly trouble with the heel but I did figure it out. It was great fun to learn new skills and I'm happy to say that I can't wait until I get to a yarn store again and buy more sock yarn. I've washed them and they came out super soft and comfortable. Can't wait to wear them out! You can read my blog for more on the making of the sock. Congratulations to everyone on their wonderful finishes. I'm so impressed just reading about what has been accomplished in the past 16 days!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?