.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} MondayLunchCrew: Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the US. As it's uncertain if I'll be having any turkey myself, please eat some extra for me. =D And while you're at it, have an extra helping of dessert. As for me, Terry is coming over for a visit this long weekend and I'm looking forward to it. I've actually got some time off work! Horray. And for those wondering how I'm doing in my new job, all is going well. Stress free and pretty easy going. It's easy to get paid to talk to people and I'm really liking that 98% of my customers are happy instead of my previous dealings with customers where 98% were unhappy. It's a nice refreshing change. Honestly didn't think I could smile so much at a job and actually mean it. I'm also getting more accustomed to the walking and being on my feet. Stats for training from last week: Thursday: 13000 Saturday: 15000 Sunday: Forgot pedometer Tuesday: 18000 Wednesday: 13000

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?