.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} MondayLunchCrew: Photos!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Photos!

Okay, finally got some time to do some sorting of photos. So, the decorating photos are up. I'm still not done working on the place yet, but can't wait until I am done or you'll never see these photos! I'm not putting up the photos on here, but email me for the link to them if you'd like to see the slideshow. Looking at these is a reminder that I've still a lot of work to do on the place however, since we've still lots of things to put up. There are still photos of things that I don't have yet but who knows when I'll get to them; Maybe never and you'll have to see when and if you visit. Off to bed early for a change. I guess the time change has left me extra tired at this hour. Feels like bed time. Maybe it's a good thing, I need to learn to go to bed earlier and get up earlier.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?