.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} MondayLunchCrew: Menu Creation 2

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Menu Creation 2

On Sunday G and I went to the William Sonoma to see my menus in place on display. We found that 3 out of 4 were left as someone stole the other one.

Today, I get a call in the morning from G's sister who needed help getting new menus because she's got to show the table but now only two menus were left as another one was stolen.

So, I went on a shopping trip for more papers and made a new set. We saw on Sunday that the cake was chocolate, so, I get to make the pink and chocolate menus I wanted to. Due to time constraints, I had to make something rather easy.

menu 2 Hat is completed but the size isn't good for me. I'll work on a new one and see if I'll like it more. I may be able to fix the size of the other one.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?